Tera is originally from Morgan City, Louisiana. During her last semester at UL, she interned with K9 and was considered a perfect addition to our team! After receiving her bachelor’s degree from UL in Public Relations, she joined full-time and strives even harder to push our mission of bringing people together by sharing their stories. When she’s not working hard at the K9 Doghouse, you can find her traveling, eating delicious foods, and spending time with her furbabies, Chapo and Kemo.
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
- Leo! The fiercest, most fiery sign there is.
2. What is your Enneagram number?
- 3, the Performer!
3. What fictional place would you most like to go?
- INTO THE WORLD OF POKEMON, I gotta catch ‘em all.
4. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?
- A multi-patterned headwrap that belonged to my grandmother. I almost never wear it because I cherish it so much and don’t want to wear down the fabric.
5. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning a medal for?
- Watching FRIENDS on Netflix. My character spirit animal is a mix between Phoebe & Joey.
6. What songs have you completely memorized?
- Dilemma by Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland.
7. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- Dip my French Fries into my ketchup like a civilized human being.
8. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
- Television channels like VH1 and MTV focusing more on music and music videos rather than reality TV.
9. What movie title best describes your life?
10. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
- Mind my business.
11. What’s the best and worst piece of advice you’ve ever re- ceived?
- BEST: Drink more water. Worst: “Girl you can write that paper tomorrow.”
12. Which of your scars has the best story behind it?
- Emotional scar: When Scar threw Mufasa off of the cliff and Simba witnessed the tragedy. He also blamed himself for years as he grew older until he learned the truth. The Lion King is my favorite movie of all time!