Taylor is from Brusly, Louisiana and is a graduate of UL where he recieved his Master’s Degree in Advertising and Public Relations. He started out as an intern and then joined our team as a part-time Copywriter while still in school. He is now the newest addition to our campaign manager team! When he isn’t scrolling through Facebook videos and capturing his friends on camera, he spends his free time in a local coffee shop – most likely Reve Coffee Roasters – editing pictures.
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
2. What is your Enneagram number?
- the Helper
3. What fictional place would you most like to go?
4. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?
- My wooden bow tie.
5. What songs have you completely memorized?
- “Low” by Toderick Hall and “Super Bass” by Nicki Minaj. I honestly can’t tell you why.
6. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
- Reading physical books and magazines as opposed to on a screen (I just love turning the page!)
7. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
- The luckiest thing to happen to me was getting my job at K9 and getting to work with my dream team!
8. What is special about the place you grew up?
- I grew up across the river from LSU stadium. On a big game night (such as LSU vs. Alabama) the crowd gets loud enough that we could hear the cheering across the river.
9. If your life was a book, what would its title be?
- “Fake It ‘Til You Make It: A Guide to Acting Like You Have it Together”
10. What dumb accomplishment are you most proud of?
- Winning first place at the Boy Scouts Space Derby when I was in 3rd grade...I don’t get first place in a lot of things...
11. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Best piece of advice I was given was to answer these bio questions while drinking a glass of wine.
12. What would be your spirit animal?
- You know that old Vine (RIP) video of the little girl crying on the beach saying “I wanna take a nap! I wanna take a nap! I take a nap right here. Good night.” She is my spirit animal.