Meet Niki, Business Development Manager
Niki is from College Station, Texas, but she went to Florida Atlantic University to study Multimedia Journalism. She married her college sweetheart and they have two beautiful fur babies, a Golden Retriever named Dixie and a Corgi named Drama!
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
2. What is your Enneagram number?
- 7, the Enthusiast
3. What fictional place would you most like to go?
- Carrie Bradshaw’s closet!
4. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?
- My Grandmother’s vintage Chanel earrings, or my wedding dress.
5. What songs have you completely memorized?
- Boyz-n-the-Hood by Eazy-E
6. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
- Women in 3 piece suits, thank you Blake Lively.
7. What movie title best describes your life?
- Rebel Without a Cause
8. What’s the best and worst piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Best- “There is no such thing as being overdressed. You never know who you’ll run into.” Worst- “Don’t rock the boat.”
9. Which of your scars has the best story behind it?
- Burn on my leg from a failed attempt at convincing my parents they should get me a motorcycle.
10. What would be your spirit animal?
- Kris Jenner
11. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- Going to the movies as opposed to renting, or streaming from home. It is one of my absolute favorite things to do.
12. If your childhood had a smell, what would it be?
- Chlorine; when your parents are diving coaches, you learn to swim before you can walk.