Niki is from College Station, Texas, but she went to Florida Atlantic University to study Multimedia Journalism. She married her college sweetheart and they have two beautiful fur babies, a Golden Retriever named Dixie and a Corgi named Drama!
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
2. What is your Enneagram number?
- 7, the Enthusiast
3. What fictional place would you most like to go?
- Carrie Bradshaw’s closet!
4. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?
- My Grandmother’s vintage Chanel earrings, or my wedding dress.
5. What songs have you completely memorized?
- Boyz-n-the-Hood by Eazy-E
6. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
- Women in 3 piece suits, thank you Blake Lively.
7. What movie title best describes your life?
- Rebel Without a Cause
8. What’s the best and worst piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Best- “There is no such thing as being overdressed. You never know who you’ll run into.” Worst- “Don’t rock the boat.”
9. Which of your scars has the best story behind it?
- Burn on my leg from a failed attempt at convincing my parents they should get me a motorcycle.
10. What would be your spirit animal?
- Kris Jenner
11. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- Going to the movies as opposed to renting, or streaming from home. It is one of my absolute favorite things to do.
12. If your childhood had a smell, what would it be?
- Chlorine; when your parents are diving coaches, you learn to swim before you can walk.