Megan is originally from Luling, Louisiana, but found herself in Lafayette for college, and quickly fell in love with the city. She graduated from UL with a degree in Graphic Design and brought those skills to Klout 9 when she joined our team in 2016 as the Creative Director. In addition to overseeing our design department, Megan also utilizes her skills to provide creative & original content for each of her clients. When she’s not busy making the social media world pretty, you can find her having fun with family & friends, planning her next concert to attend, or watching the latest season of The Bachelor or Big Brother.
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
2. What is your Enneagram number?
- 2, the Helper
3. What fictional place would you most like to go?
- Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory...because chocolate, duh.
4. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?
- My grandmother's opal ring!
5. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
- Procrastinating at packing...and over-packing...it’s the worst. I’ve considered paying a friend to pack for me before...
6. What songs have you completely memorized?
- Cue either the Wicked or Dear Evan Hanson Soundtracks...or “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” from Mulan.
7. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- I still love to buy physical CDs. Yes, I am aware I could “just download the album”, but I enjoy having the physical CD to play in my car, especially if I know I love all of the songs on it. Plus, I still love flipping through the insert booklets.
8. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
- The Positive Effects of Marching Band: Both On & Off the Field
9. What movie title best describes your life?
- “The Pursuit of Happyness”
10. What is special about the place you grew up?
- I grew up in a small town outside of Nola, so clearly beignets, Mardi Gras, and the Saints. WHO DAT!
11. What’s the best and worst piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Best Advice: “Always be yourself. The people who truly love you will be there for you no matter what.” Worst Advice: “It can wait till tomorrow.”
12. If your childhood had a smell, what would it be?
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes. My mom used to make my sister and I chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast every morning!