Matt is from Lafayette, Louisiana and attended LSU for college before moving back to Lafayette to start the Matthew Aaron Agency in 2012. Fast forward to 2019 and what started as a one man operation turned into Klout 9, a full-service Digital Marketing Company. When Matt isn’t busy being our boss he can be found at home watching soccer games with our office dog Ozzie (the real boss)!
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
2. What is your Enneagram number?
- 2, The Helper
3. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?
- A classic black suit
4. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
- Beer Pong
5. What songs have you completely memorized?
- Friends in low places by Garth Brooks & Come Together by The Beatles
6. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
- The international sport of fútbol (also known as Soccer!)
7. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
- Dressing up
8. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
- Starting this company!
9. What is special about the place you grew up?
- Our unique Cajun and Creole culture and heritage! Also the food, music and people.
10. If your childhood had a smell, what would it be?
- Running through fresh cut grass and mud and dirt!
11. What’s the best and worst piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Best: “If you work at something hard it gets easy” Worst: “You’ll never make money from Facebook”
12. What would be your spirit animal?
- Gary V!