Meet Kaylie, Lead Graphic Designer
Kaylie is from right here in Lafayette, Louisiana where she went to school at UL and got her Degree in Graphic Design. She interned with K9 her final semester of college and ended up being a perfect addition to our team! When she isn’t at work doodling and creating custom designs for our clients, you can find her at home with her three Australian Shepherds, Kaiser, Ophelia, and Delphine, or curled up with her husband reading a book.
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
– I’m a double Taurus!
2. What is your Enneagram number?
– 6, the Loyalist
3. What songs have you completely memorized?
– I could sing every single Taylor Swift song – every. single. song – forwards, backwards, and in my sleep
4. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
– Read physical books, there’s nothing like actually turning the page!
5. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
– Astrology all day
6. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
– I hope chokers stay here forever
7. What movie title best describes your life?
– Dazed and Confused
8. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
– Passing Calc 2 in college, bless lady luck for that one
9. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
– I can read an 800 page book in one day. Not only because I read insanely fast but also because I never have a reason to leave my house.
10. If your life was a book, what would its title be?
– “Incredibly Dramatic and Impressively Vain”
11. If your childhood had a smell, what would it be?
– Sunflowers and Playdoh (but not together)
12. What chance encounter changed your life forever?
– This is so disgustingly cheesy but definitely meeting my husband. If y’all only knew how random that truly was!