Joy is from Eunice, Louisiana. She is currently an online student at Liberty University going for a Bachelor’s in Graphic Design. She became an intern in January 2017 and the rest is history! A few of her favorite things include traveling, singing, her Golden Retriever Winston, hiking, kayaking, and of course, drinking tea.
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
2. What is your Enneagram number?
- 1, the Reformer
3. What songs have you completely memorized?
- All of the classic Christmas songs. ALL of them.
4. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- Budgeting. I tried to be fancy-schmancy and go all digital but using cash is the best way to save money for me anyway.
5. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
- Don’t even get me started on Natural Living/Essential Oils. You might regret it.
6. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
- Fanny Packs. SO convenient!
7. What movie title best describes your life?
- Clueless. For obvious reasons.
8. What is special about the place you grew up?
- I loved growing up in the country with horses, rabbits, and iguanas, OH MY!
9. What dumb accomplishment are you most proud of?
- Growing a lot of tomatoes and cucumbers. I was really surprised they lived...
10. If your childhood had a smell, what would it be?
- Sweet Pea or Cotton Candy. Ahhh.. the memories
11. What would your spirit animal be?
- A panda!
12. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
- Keep plants alive. Sometimes.