With over 7 years of experience in digital marketing and content creation, Hannah has been given the opportunity to partner with businesses of all types across the region to facilitate growth on social media for their brand. Native of Lafayette, La and a graduate of University of Louisiana at Lafayette in Marketing and Fashion Merchandising, Hannah thrives in our Cajun culture that’s rooted here in Acadiana and loves being a part of what makes our community special, whether it’s working with Festival International each year on their social media team, or currently serving on the Board of Directors for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Acadiana. Outside of her professional involvement, Hannah is a wife and momma of one daughter, named Quinn with a mutt, named Roscoe. She enjoys the “finer things in life” like a glass of wine over ice, a tie dye party with the gals or learning the next TikTok dance trend!
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
2. What is your Enneagram number?
- 9, the Peacemaker
3. What fictional place would you most like to go?
- Winterfell – As long as Jon Snow is there aka “Winter is coming”
4. If your life was a book, what would its title be?
- “Laughing My Way Through Life...Mainly at Myself”
5. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
- Applying a full face of make up while driving to any destination.
6. What songs have you completely memorized?
- Patches by Clarence Carter, Midnight Train to Georgia by Gladys Knight, Mr. Big Stuff by Jean Knight – My dad had me listen to A LOT of oldies when I was younger.
7. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- I put my potato salad IN my gumbo because putting it on the side not only dirties two dishes, but is just disappointing to me and all who came before me.
8. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
- Anything dance related. After 24 years of dancing & 6 of those years teaching dance, it’s second nature to me and hopefully will always be.
9. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
- Anything bohemian style from the 60s. The lifestyle and fashion sense of that era is always my favorite.
10. What movie title best describes your life?
- Crazy Stupid Love
11. What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you?
- Definitely more time with my dad because of his heart transplant in 2014. He was alive to walk me down the aisle in 2015, met his first granddaughter in 2019 and is still here with us today.
12. What would be your spirit animal?
- Donkey from Shrek