Blake was born and raised in Lafayette, Louisiana. He graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette with his bachelors in Moving Image Arts. After working alongside Klout 9 for over two years, he officially joined their team as Head of Production in Fall of 2019. Blake and his wife can be found at almost any and every local festival and event. From Downtown Alive, to Festival Acadiens, to the UL sporting events, Blake loves being a Cajun!
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
2. What is your Enneagram number?
- I didn’t take the test, but Meg says 5 and that’s good enough for me.
3. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned?
- I had a pretty sweet Spider-man costume in high school. More like a uniform, really.
4. What songs have you completely memorized?
- Every song by Dave Matthews Band
5. What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- Water in the Middle Ages was polluted, full of bacteria and, frankly, not fit to drink. This forced everyone to hydrate by way of beer. I like to hydrate the old-fashioned way.
6. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
- The history, behind the scenes tidbits, and general trivia of the greatest sitcom of all time; Seinfeld.
7. What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
- Rollerblading bruh
8. What is special about the place you grew up?
- I grew up in the land of boudin. Can’t think of anything more special than that.
9. Which of your scars has the best story behind it?
- Slammed into a bolt sticking out of a pole when I was a kid. Didn’t start crying till I found out I had to use some kid’s spare underwear from his soccer bag to wipe away the blood.
10. If your childhood had a smell, what would it be?
- Whatever the Disney Channel smells like.
11. What would be your spirit animal?
- A giant buffalo. Or something with the body of a walrus with the head of a sea lion, or something with the body of an egret with the head of a meerkat, or just the head of a monkey with the antlers of a reindeer, with the body of… a porcupine.
12. What chance encounter changed your life forever?
- I met a French girl in a bar on Halloween 2015. 18 months later we were married.